Water Lane, Newbury, Berkshire
A pair of outstanding bespoke semi-detached homes near Newbury town centre and the open spaces of Greenham Common.
Features of these feature-rich houses include:
- Solid oak entry porch leading to a hallway with limestone flooring
- Cloakroom with storage and Villeroy & Boch sit-on basins
- Under-stairs cupboard with lighting
- Dining room with limestone flooring and French doors
- Sliding glazed doors leading to stunning kitchen in either white high-gloss doors with glass worktops or cappuccino doors with solid American walnut worktops
- Oak steps down into lounge area with feature chimney and fireplace with French doors leading onto fully landscaped garden area including decking and patio areas.
- Master bedroom with separate seating and dressing areas and built-in wardrobes with sliding doors
- Ensuite bathroom with wet area, shower, bath, Villeroy and Boch sit-on basins
- Two further bedrooms both with ensuite bathrooms
- Limestone flooring, downlights, French polished oak skirting architraves and doors
- Siemens appliances, fully wired with Bang & Olufsen products
- Oak flooring to top bedroom, views of Greenham Church.