Sycamores, Blindmans Gate, Woolton Hill
5 bedroomed houses
The countryside surrounding Woolton Hill is superb with The Chase Woodlands, Highclere Castle and woodland walks right on the doorstep. The area is well-served by first rate public houses and local restaurants, including the Rampant Cat, the Red House and the Yew Tree. At the heart of the village is a general store.
The high quality of the local schools - two state schools, Woolton Hill Primary and Woolton Hill Junior and a private school, Thorngrove School - makes the area very attractive to families.
- Ground floor: sitting room, family room, study, dining room, kitchen, utility, wc and several storage areas.
- First floor: five double bedrooms, three with ensuite, plus a separate family bathroom.
- The initial designs have an open-plan layout to enable and encourage purchasers to tailor the spaces to their own personal tastes and needs.
- A large flowing space throughout the dwelling links each habitable zone with an open staircase.
- Each property will have its own garage.