Fairfield House, Rectory Close
Six 2 & 3 bedroom apartments at Fairfield House, Rectory Close, Newbury, Berkshire
Palady Homes strives to build the highest quality homes throughout the Newbury area and we are pleased to be introducing this new development in central Newbury. This development will offer some of the finest apartments in the Newbury area and this preliminary information will give you an indication of the lengths we will be going to in order to achieve this.
Fairfield House is excellently located within a five minute walk of Newbury railway station. The town centre is only a few minutes walk, with doctors and dental surgeries, sports centre, parks, taxi rank, bus station, and supermarkets all close by, so it could not be better!.
The building is set in mature gardens which will be maintained by a management company.
- Balconies to plots 3 & 4.
- Each bedroom will have private access to a bathroom or ensuite
- Large windows for maximum light
- Double bedrooms with built in storage
- Kitchens having the ability to be open plan or closed off with a door (dependant at the time of construction)
- Creating a self enclosed environment for maximum secure comfort.
- Electric security gates
- The kitchen will have high quality fittings allowing for modern storage solutions such as pan drawers and larder units where appropriate.
- The kitchen surfaces will be granite for that superior quality.
- Appliances will include oven, hob, hood, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- A choice of floor tiles or wooden flooring will be made available.
- Back to wall pan and basins with storage solutions provided.
- Both bathrooms will have showering facilities.
- Choice of floor and wall tiles will be made available
- Heated towel rails will be provided
- Shaver points will be provided
Heating and Electrical
- Gas under floor heating with individual room controls
- Sockets and switches in satin chrome.
- Pressurised hot water system enabling excellent showering facilities.
- Each apartment is pre wired for an alarm system.
- Security lighting to communal area and front door.
- Parking area ground level exterior lighting.
- Electric vehicle gates